xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Willis, Paul A." <p.wil...@ngc.com>
Subject RE: Creating a test collection under Linux red hat 9.A
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 14:34:39 GMT
I don't have the docs in front of me but I believe the -c option is
incomplete.

You did not specify a URI: xmldb:xindice://localhost:8080/db, for example

-----Original Message-----
From: Achille Tatuebu [mailto:achille79@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 5:41 AM
To: xindice-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Creating a test collection under Linux red hat 9.A

Hi!
I just installed xindice on Linux Red hat 9.A
The installation seems to have worked successfully.
I started the Server on linux's terminal. So in the
Terminal window, I got the information "Server
running".
But when I tried to create a collection typing the
command line "xindiceadmin ac -c /db -n addressbook"
as stated in the installation guide, I didn't get any
response. I looks like nothing happened.
Can anybody help me?
I am just a beginner.
Best regards.
Achille