xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Kurt Kavanaugh" <kkavana...@teletrol.com>
Subject RE: embedded or server, a wee bit confused!
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:32:15 GMT
something like....

   public synchronized boolean init()
    {
        String driver = null;
	  String rootDatabase = null;
        m_error = null;

        boolean success = false;

        try
        {

            rootDatabase = "xmldb:xindice-embed:///db/"

            driver = "org.apache.xindice.client.xmldb.DatabaseImpl";
            Class c = Class.forName(driver);

            m_dataBase = (Database) c.newInstance();
            DatabaseManager.registerDatabase(m_dataBase);

            Collection root = DatabaseManager.getCollection( rootDatabase );

            if ( root != null )
            {
                success = true;
            }