xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Lars Beuth" <Lars.Be...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError when trying to delete a collection
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:14:28 GMT
Hello,

> BTW, subject of your email says "OutOfMemoryError", but here you say you
> have got "IndexOutOfBoundsException"....

I get an "OutOfMemoryError" when I try to delete a collection with my Java
application and an "IndexOutOfBoundsException" when I do the same from the
command line. Listing collections or documents and creating collections
works, but everytime I delete a collection I get one of these errors.

In a week or so, I will try to install my application, Xindice, Tomcat ...
on another computer. (Right now I am busy with other work on my thesis.)
Maybe it solves the problem - although it does not feel good to leave this
unsolved.

Thank you very much for checking this error!

Sincerely,

     Lars

--
NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL