xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Achille Kamgno Tatuebu <sle3...@uni-duisburg.de>
Subject using the commandline tools of xindice-1.1b3
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 17:42:02 GMT
Hello,

I downloaded and compiled Tomcat-5 and xindice-1.1b3 under Linux Redhat.
I could not get the xindice commandline tools work. For example after
having started the server, I tried to create the collection "data" with
the command  "xindice add_collection -c /db -n data". When I entered
this command in the Linux terminal, Xindice commandline help is
activated, describing different commands of xindice and nothing else
happens.
Can someone tell me what might be going on?
Tomcat compilation was successful; I could load the URL
http://localhost:8080/xindice in my browser.

Thanks
Achille