xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Sankalp Jain <sankal...@yahoo.com>
Subject xml getting corrupted
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:49:51 GMT
Hi,
I am with the SAM-Grid team at Fermilab,IL.
We use Xindice for monitoring jobs. We are running Xindice
( v1.1b4 ) in a stand alone mode under tomcat. The database
is updated remotely from various nodes using xmlrpc.

   There can be any number of jobs between 1 - 200 that
concurrently update a single document. Also the document
size can vary from a few kbs to a few Mbs (between 4-5 Mbs)

   We have noticed that whenever there is a large amount of
concurrent activity the document is corrupted.

There are a few questions that I would like to ask :

1. Is there a limit on document size that Xindice can
handle?

2. Also How many concurrent writes to the same document are
OK? Are there any known problems regarding this issue?

Thanks in advance
Sankalp