xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Nina Juliadotter" <nvjul...@it.uts.edu.au>
Subject Re: db_bootstrap.ior???
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:52:13 GMT
My very own thread... sorry for harrasing the list with my postings about this, but
now that I solved it, I thought it is best to tell people in case anybody in the
future would  have the same problem.

Not surprisingly, it's a classpath problem, even though it doesn't look like it.
In the end, I mangaged to run the Example1.java (renamed Xin in my code below) by
having

xindice-1.1b4.jar
xmldb-api-20030701.jar
commons-logging-api.jar