xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Murray Altheim <m.alth...@open.ac.uk>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Xindice 1.1b4 released
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 01:33:25 GMT
My apologies to anyone who tried to download and open that
zip file. I tried uploading and downloading it a few times
and same thing: corruption. So I've gone back to my trusty
old tar.gz format, which works fine:

    http://purl.org/ceryle/misc/xindice-img.tar.gz

What the heck actually happened I dunno. It worked fine with
ftp directly, but not with a browser...

Murray Altheim wrote:
> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>
>>The Apache Xindice team is pleased to announce the release of the
>>next version of the Xindice native XML database:
>>
>>                 Apache Xindice 1.1b4
>>
>>This is the fourth release in the series of 1.1 beta releases.
>>Xindice 1.1b4 offers numerous bug fixes and improvements over
>>the last beta release. Some new features and enhancements were
>>introduced as well.
>
> [...]
>
> Vadim,
>
> I'd just like to say thanks and congratulations to you and all who
> put in so much effort to get this latest release together. The
> Xindice project is definitely on its feet again, and seems to be
> once again an improvement over the previous release.
>
> I couldn't find a little Xindice badge icon, so I've created a
> few (including one animated one) and posted a zipfile at

[...]