xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Mabanza, N" <NMaba...@ufh.ac.za>
Subject RE: Running Xindice-1.1b4 in embedded mode
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 12:32:34 GMT
Hi Vadim,
Thanks for writng back to me.
Hard time in a sense that I have installed all the jar files in the classpath.. but still
not working. I want to run my application and server in the same virtual machine. I am getting
error message when running it..
Like if I try to run CreateCollection.java example, this is the error message I am getting

CreateCollection.java:22: package org.apache.xindice.xml.dom does not exist
import org.apache.xindice.xml.dom.DOMParser;
                                  ^
CreateCollection.java:39: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method getCollection  (java.lang.String)
location: class org.apache.xindice.examples.CreateCollection
          collection = getCollection("xmldb:xindice://localhost:8888/db/");
                       ^
CreateCollection.java:58: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable DOMParser
location: class org.apache.xindice.examples.CreateCollection
            service.createCollection(COLLECTION_NAME, DOMParser.toDocument(colle
ctionConfig));
                                                      ^

Thanks, hoping to hear from you !!