xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Rui Alberto L." Gonçalves <rui-l-goncal...@ptinovacao.pt>
Subject RE: Xindice + apache cocoon. Collections lost
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:59:26 GMT
Hi Jim,
thanks for your answer. I've done that already and still
having the same problem.

my system.xml looks is:
<xindice>
  <root-collection dbroot="/opt/xindice/db" name="db"
use-metadata="on">>
    <queryengine>
      <resolver autoindex="false"
class="org.apache.xindice.core.query.XPathQueryResolver"/>
      <resolver
class="org.apache.xindice.core.xupdate.XUpdateQueryResolver"/>
    </queryengine>
  </root-collection>

  <xml-rpc>
    <driver name="xerces"/>
  </xml-rpc>
</xindice>

and xindice actually writes to /opt/xindice/db, but once
tomcat is shutdown and started up again, xindice doesn't see
any data anymore! :(

Rui