xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From "Rui Alberto L." Gonçalves <rui-l-goncal...@ptinovacao.pt>
Subject RE: Xindice + apache cocoon. Collections lost
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:24:08 GMT
More precisely, putting the database in
/opt/xindice/db, only nested collections and
objects inside nested collections are lost.

Database structure is:

/users/user_login/ personal-data
                 / nested-collections / more objects here
      /other_user/ ...

the collection user_login is recognized and object personal-data
still there, but all the nested collections and objects in
nested collections are lost.

Ideas?? Many thanks for any help.

Rui