xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Björn Eickvonder <b.ei...@gmx.net>
Subject Can't undeploy my webapp with embedded XIndice
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 17:30:49 GMT
Hi,

I use xindice 1.1b4 embedded within my own webapplication, using Tomcat 5
and jdk 1.4.2 on a Windows 2000 system and I have stored my database within
the web-inf directory of my application and I have the following problem:

After the first access to the database has occured I cannot undeploy my
webapplication any more without stopping the whole Tomcat server. The
problem is that my database directory cannot be deleted, though I have
stopped the webapplication. Til this happened I always thought that stopping
my webapp is similar to stopping the server but it is not.
Do I have to shutdown my embedded database somehow before I stop my webapp
in order to be able to undeploy it without stopping the whole server?

Bjoern Eickvonder