xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Terry Rosenbaum <Te...@AMICAS.com>
Subject Re: evaluating many predicates on multiple nodes
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 03:48:11 GMT
Try: /car[type='Mercedes' and color='black']

An equivalent would be: /car[type='Mercedes'][color='black']

There are also about a zillion other ways with XPATH.

It's been a while since I looked at the xpath resolver so I really
can't comment on the efficiency of various approaches. You
should perform some testing to determine that. For best performance,
learn about/use indexing.

-Terry