xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Qunfang Zhang <qunfang.zh...@student.adelaide.edu.au>
Subject Re: Next Release?
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 05:31:49 GMT
Hi Vadim,

I am just uploading xml files to xindice1.1b4 and some problems i encontered
are:
After i uploaded my xml files to one collection, then the collection seems
fulled and cant take more. However, if i uploaded the same xml files( that could
not fit in the previous collection) to another collection, it was fine.
e.g.,

under -- collection db/A/
there are collections
            db/A/1/
            db/A/2/
            db/A/25/
and each db/A/#/ collection contains around 50 xml files originally 2.4k.
then when i uploaded db/A/26/, the collections db/A/26/ can be created, but no
data allowed put in. later even db/A/27/ collection cant be created.
but all of them can be put say collection db/B/26/ and db/B/27/ with all data
files.

any explainations?

Thanks,

qunfang zhang