xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Qunfang Zhang <qunfang.zh...@student.adelaide.edu.au>
Subject Re: Next Release?
Date Sat, 07 May 2005 04:24:07 GMT
Hi Vadim,

Sorry i might not discribe my question clearly. To put it simple, i am now using
xindice1.1b4, and i created a collection db/A/ and under this collection, i
created about 25 child collections, such as db/A/1/ to db/A/25 and put in these
child collection about 50 xml files each. and i kept doing the same thing and
created another collection such as db/A/26, tried to put another 50 xml files
into collection db/A/26, but this time when i check the bowser with
http://localhost:8080/xindice, there is only db/A/26/ collection with no any
files under it. However, at this moment, when i created another db/B/26/ and put
50 xml files in it, i can see them from browser. It seems that collection db/A/
has saturated.

I will try the current version of xindice later, at the moment i can cope with
put data in other collections.

Thanks for help!

qunfang zhang