xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Ben McCann <bmcc...@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: ClassCastException
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 16:10:27 GMT
Hi,
I simply copied xindice.war into the web-apps directory.  I didn't do
any other setup.  I figured since I'm using Xindice 1.1, the embedded
driver would be the correct choice, but I'm not sure about this.
I would assume my database is of type org.xmldb.api.base.Database.  Here
are my imports though:
import java.io.Serializable;
import org.xmldb.api.base.*;
import org.xmldb.api.modules.*;