xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Aaron Dalton <aa...@daltons.ca>
Subject xindice tool and port number
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 21:10:10 GMT
I did a search via Google and the mailing list and I can't seem to find
a solution.  The xindice cmd-line tool apparently checks for Xindice at
port 8888.  This is not what I want.  I checked the script itself and
all my config files and can't find anywhere where the digits 8888
appear.  How do I tell the cmd-line tools where exactly the server is?
The only direct reference I could find directed me to the wiki for an
environment variable, but I can't find anything there either.

I was walking through the 1.1 admin guide and simply trying to add a
collection: xindice add_collection -c /var/db/xindice/sdg -n users

Colophon:
   - Xindice 1.1
   - Tomcat 5.5
   - Debian Linux (etch)

Thanks again for your help.
--
Aaron Dalton       |   Super Duper Games
aaron@daltons.ca   |   http://superdupergames.org