xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Lahiru Gunathilake <lah...@wso2.com>
Subject Can we delete documents based on an Id
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 16:09:11 GMT
Hi Devs,

Is there a way to delete an added resource based on an ID. My requirement is
like this.

I am pumping in the incoming xml content to xindice while storing them in to
a repository and when user try to remove a resource from repository i need
to remove that from the xindice too, otherwise I am keeping unnecessary data
on the db. By looking at your API's i couldn't find a way to remove the
content by parsing an ID, but during adding the resource I can keep a list
of ID's i have added to xindice.

Do you have any solution for this or is there any other way to achieve this
?

Regards
Lahiru

--