xml-xindice-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Fran├žois MAUREL <jfr.mau...@gmail.com>
Subject too many open files when importing
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 08:44:30 GMT
Hi,

I have an exception (Too many open files) when importing an xml file
tree. This occurs after having imported successfully a number of files.
I read some information in the archive and tried to change open files
limit but could not managed to make it work.

Could someone tell what I am doing wrong?

Configuration:
xindice 1.2-dev running in tomcat 7 (running as user tomcat)
debian squeeze

What I have tried so far:
fs.file-max = 130000 in /etc/sysctl.conf
tomcat soft nofile 65000
tomcat hard nofile 65000
in /etc/security/limits.conf
ulimit -n 65000 in [tomcat]/bin/startup.sh

I use command line xindice import -c ... -f /... after launching tomcat

Regards