xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Dutta Satadip <s-du...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: XMLBeans ready to exit incubation?
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 23:39:22 GMT
Hello !!
My vote is definitely +1 for xmlbeans to exit
incubation .

I am basing the vote on the following observations-

Technical : I do think that the right steps are being
taken for V2. based on the list activity a lot of the
user concerns are being addressed(JDK 1.3 port for
example). IMHO, any technical product continues to do
well as long as the majority use cases are beign taken
care of...and thats true for XMLBeans.

Community: I started lurking around playing with
XMLbeans in Oct 2003..in December 2003 I took a jump
and I was impressed with the amount of help I got when
I got started. The difference between between then and
now is that we have a lot more users and so far I have
seen almost all user questions being answered..and I
am also seeing some questions being answered by non
comiiters..not all of them but I would like to think
that we are getting there.

Hope this helps
Dutta:)