xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Cezar Andrei" <ce...@bea.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release of incubating-xmlbeans-1.0.3
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:54:36 GMT
Please cast your vote for the release of xmlbeans v 1.0.3,
as it currently exists on http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/xmlbeans/v1.0.3/ .
(Last modified 16-Jun-2004 21:07).  Note that after a
successful vote, we will want to digitally sign the
release before linking to it.

Here is the list of changes since v1.0.2:  http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/xml-xmlbeans/v1/CHANGES.txt?rev=1.1
.

This vote will close on Sunday at 9 AM PDT (approx 72
hours).

For the vote to pass, we must reach majority approval,
which requires at least at least 3 binding +1 votes and
more +1 votes than -1 votes [1].  Binding votes are those
cast by members of the PPMC [2], but everyone is encouraged
to vote their opinion [3].

Finally, since the XMLBeans project has not yet graduated
from the incubator, we cannot release a distribution that
implies any endorsement from the ASF.  However, with
the proper branding constraints, an incubating
project can vote to release an official project
distribution [4].  I believe we have met these
constraints and would like to call a vote for this
release.

Please respond with:

[ ]  +1  -  I am in favor of this release, and can help
[ ]  +0  -  I am in favor of this release, but cannot help
[ ]  -0  -  I am not in favor of this release
[ ]  -1  -  I am against this proposal (must include a reason)

My vote is +1!

Cezar