xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Traut" <str...@bea.com>
Subject Installation page for the XMLBeans site
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:36:19 GMT
Hello all -- I'm Steve Traut, a doc writer at BEA who's been using XMLBeans for a while. I've
got a few documentation additions I'd like to offer. Over time, I'll be sending chunks of
content that I hope will be useful.

To start with, here's a guide for installing XMLBeans -- primarily about setting up the machine
environment. I've attached three files:

- conInstallGuide.xml is the installation page in Forrest format. This would go in website/src/documentation/content/xdocs/documentation
- site.xml is an updated Forrest site file that incorporates the new installation page. This
would replace website/src/documentation/content/xdocs/site.xml (I added a line).
- conInstallGuide.html is the Forrest-built version of the page.

 <<conInstallGuide.xml>>  <<site.xml>>  <<conInstallGuide.html>>

Let me know if you have feedback, corrections, suggestions, and so on.

Thanks,
Steve