xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: XMLBeans ready to exit incubation?
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:07:57 GMT
On 17 Jun 2004, at 02:43, Ted Leung wrote:

> +1 as the mentor and an ASF member.
>
> I think that the vector is in the right direction, and while the
> magnitude could be larger, it could always be larger.  I think the
> magnitude has crossed the threshold.

I can only second what Ted says: there will always be a need for
expanding the community of contributors, yet I see serious and
sustained efforts in this respect, and some good volunteers stepping
in. As far as BEA is concerned, I can only applaud the diligence and
care they have been applying to make XMLBeans a proper ASF project.

+1 for exit from a from-the-sidelines-monitoring ASF member. Keep up
the good work.

BTW: we have been using XMLBeans in one project so far, and that was a
pleasant experience as well.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org