xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Poul.Elve...@perficient.com
Subject Remove Namespace Attributes from Output
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:31:45 GMT
Is there a recommended approach to removing the xmlns attribute from the
output produced by an XML schema using XMLBeans?  I have been able to
successfully get it so my output doesn't include any namespace prefixes to
my elements, but certain elements still have xmlns attributes.
Unfortunately, the consuming application for the output document does not
accept documents with the xmlns attribute, and therefore I must remove it.
I have been attempting to use the XMLCursor functionality to navigate the
document tree, but I have yet to be successful in getting this to work.

Thanks,

Poul Elverum
Technical Architect
Perficient, Inc. - Minneapolis