xml-xmlbeans-dev mailing list archives

From Poul.Elve...@perficient.com
Subject RE: Remove Namespace Attributes from Output
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:39:08 GMT

Not sure if I am able to draw a conclusion from your statement.  Does this
mean that I can remove them from the output or not?

Poul Elverum
Technical Architect
Perficient, Inc. - Minneapolis
100 N. 6th Street, Suite 935C
Minneapolis, MN 55403
D: 612.752.1575
F: 612.524.2000
E: poul.elverum@perficient.com

             "Eric Vasilik"
             <ericvas@bea.com>
             06/15/2004 04:35          <xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         RE: Remove Namespace Attributes
             xmlbeans-dev@xml.         from Output
                apache.org

You can walk the tree and remove all the namespace attributes, but if
any of your elements/attrs have namespaces associated with them, the
saver will synthesize namespace attributes in order to preserve these.

- Eric