xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From Dutta Satadip <s-du...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: starting
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:24:26 GMT
Hello Oliver,
It will be nice if you can provide a stack trace of the exceptions that you are encountering.

The build instructions in the website is available at (http://xml.apache.org/xmlbeans/sourceAndBinaries/index.html#XMLBeans+Source)

The "getting started" documentation is at
http://xml.apache.org/xmlbeans/docs/guide/conGettingStartedwithXMLBeans.html

We can provide some more specific details about the problem if we a better understanding
of the problem. Please send the exception stack trace or any other error messages that you
are encountering.

With Regards
Dutta:)

Olivier Royo <royo.olivier@e-serve.ch> wrote:
hi,
I tried to start with xmlbeans...but here are my following problems:

1- can't fully compile source code :
mainly : import org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.jaxb.config.* fails (which
lib do I need!?!)

2- can you teach me how to start !?! an example would be perfect!!!

3- I have also pb to compile with scomp......

thanks a lot!!