xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From Alex Paransky <ap...@standardset.com>
Subject XmlOptions.setLoadAdditionalNamespaces does not appear to work
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 12:03:41 GMT
I am using Document Literal form of argument passing in my weblogic
webservice.  An Axis client is creating a soap message such that the xsi
schema declaration is in the <soapenv:Envelope tag.  Prior to parsing of
my document, I configure XmlOptions.setLoadAdditionalNamespaces to add a
proper reference to the xsi namespace.  Even after doing this, I still
get an exception indicating that xsi is not a bound namespace.

Here is an example of the XML that the client is sending:

<soapenv:Envelope
 <soapenv:Body>
  <requestArray xmlns="http://www.overture.com/service/display">
..... document that uses xsi......

As you can see, the document it's self does not define the xsi schema.
It is defined in the <soapenv:Envelope tag.

The particular exception occurs in the following code from Root.load
(xmlbeans v1):

           catch ( SAXParseException e )
            {
                context.abort();

                XmlError err =
                    XmlError.forLocation(
                        e.getMessage(),
                        (String) XmlOptions.safeGet( options,
XmlOptions.DOCUMENT_SOURCE_NAME ),
                        e.getLineNumber(), e.getColumnNumber(), -1 );

                throw new XmlException( err.toString(), e, err );
            }

Any ideas?

Thanks.

-AP_

(crossposted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org)
(crossposted to weblogic.developer.interest.xmlbeans)

--
-AP_
http://www.myprofiles.com/member/profile/apara_personal