xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From Olivier Royo <royo.oliv...@e-serve.ch>
Subject Re: AW: starting
Date Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:57:08 GMT
I don't know what ant is........if you've got some interesting links....
else what I understood is that I have to compile src code that I got
from Apache cvs, and finally make a xbean.jar.....my main problem is
that I don't know how to do it...
nb: I have no space in my path

else I tried with BEA xbean and it works fine (xbean.jar already
there.), but I 'd like to use the one from Apache.......