xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Vasilik" <eric...@bea.com>
Subject RE: XmlOptions.setLoadAdditionalNamespaces does not appear to work
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 17:53:56 GMT
Your description is not entirely clear to me, but the option to load
additional namespaces does not affect parsing.  It simply adds the given
namespaces after parsing.  If the incoming xml to be parsed depends on
those namespaces to be correct, you will get a parse error, which seems
to be what you are getting.

- Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Paransky [mailto:apara@standardset.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 4:04 AM
To: xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: XmlOptions.setLoadAdditionalNamespaces does not appear to work

I am using Document Literal form of argument passing in my weblogic
webservice.  An Axis client is creating a soap message such that the xsi

schema declaration is in the <soapenv:Envelope tag.  Prior to parsing of

my document, I configure XmlOptions.setLoadAdditionalNamespaces to add a

proper reference to the xsi namespace.  Even after doing this, I still
get an exception indicating that xsi is not a bound namespace.

Here is an example of the XML that the client is sending:

<soapenv:Envelope
 <soapenv:Body>
  <requestArray xmlns="http://www.overture.com/service/display">
..... document that uses xsi......

As you can see, the document it's self does not define the xsi schema.
It is defined in the <soapenv:Envelope tag.

The particular exception occurs in the following code from Root.load
(xmlbeans v1):

           catch ( SAXParseException e )
            {
                context.abort();

                XmlError err =
                    XmlError.forLocation(
                        e.getMessage(),
                        (String) XmlOptions.safeGet( options,
XmlOptions.DOCUMENT_SOURCE_NAME ),
                        e.getLineNumber(), e.getColumnNumber(), -1 );

                throw new XmlException( err.toString(), e, err );
            }

Any ideas?

Thanks.

-AP_

(crossposted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org)
(crossposted to weblogic.developer.interest.xmlbeans)

--
-AP_
http://www.myprofiles.com/member/profile/apara_personal