xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From Dmitri.Coleba...@toyota.com.au
Subject old (1999) schema documents
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 06:06:16 GMT
hey all,

We're using xmlbeans for receiving soap documents, and have we've just
started testing with a trading partner who have sent us the following:

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Now, there are several issues here.  Firstly the encodingStyle attr, which
isn't schema valid, but I can strip that out as it doesn't concern me.
However, the 1999 schema and schema instance references do cause a concern.
The namespaces aren't actually used, so I can safely ignore them in this
case, but I'm unsure of the best road forward.

Has anyone else had experience with old schema documents and xmlbeans?  In
this case our trading partner cant send new documents as they're using
webmethods and the version they have sends this.

cheers
dim