xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From kkr...@lkwd.com
Subject Re: integration with Axis web services
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2004 18:56:05 GMT
Vince,

I was working on a project where we used Axis and document
style. We were pretty far along before the project was
put on hold. We included the SOAP envelope schema in our
XMLBeans, so the entire message was treated in a consistent
manner.

--                                                             --
Ken Kress
Information Technology
Lockwood®
10 Valley Stream Parkway