xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "grzegorz.stasica" <grzegorz.stas...@delphi.com>
Subject Build XMLBean on Linux
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:37:14 GMT

Hi,

Could anybody give me some tips how to do that. I've downloaded source for
XMLBean and installed Ant on my PC.
The problem is that everytime I run: ant I get these errors.

drt.classes:
    [mkdir] Created dir:
/usr/local/src/xmlbeans-1.0.3/build/private/classes/drt
    [javac] Compiling 30 source files to
/usr/local/src/xmlbeans-1.0.3/build/pri
vate/classes/drt
    [javac]
/usr/local/src/xmlbeans-1.0.3/test/src/drt/drtcases/AllTests.java:18
: package junit.framework does not exist
    [javac] import junit.framework.TestCase;
    [javac]                        ^
    [javac]
/usr/local/src/xmlbeans-1.0.3/test/src/drt/drtcases/AllTests.java:19
: package junit.framework does not exist
    [javac] import junit.framework.TestSuite;
    [javac]                        ^
    [javac]
/usr/local/src/xmlbeans-1.0.3/test/src/drt/drtcases/AllTests.java:20
: package junit.framework does not exist
    [javac] import junit.framework.Test;
    [javac]                        ^
    [javac]
/usr/local/src/xmlbeans-1.0.3/test/src/drt/drtcases/AllTests.java:22
: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class TestCase
    [javac] location: class drtcases.AllTests
    [javac] public class AllTests extends TestCase
    [javac]                               ^
    [javac]
/usr/local/src/xmlbeans-1.0.3/test/src/drt/drtcases/AllTests.java:26
: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Test
    [javac] location: class drtcases.AllTests
    [javac]     public static Test suite()
    [javac]                   ^
    [javac]
/usr/local/src/xmlbeans-1.0.3/test/src/drt/drtcases/AnnotationsTests
.java:22: package junit.framework does not exist
    [javac] import junit.framework.Assert;
    [javac]                        ^
    [javac]
/usr/local/src/xmlbeans-1.0.3/test/src/drt/drtcases/AnnotationsTests
.java:23: package junit.framework does not exist
    [javac] import junit.framework.TestCase;

and more similar errors

My JVM is 1.4.2_03
My Ant is  1.6.2

Rgs

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and thus
protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.