xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From Arek Stryjski <develo...@krzyzowki.net.pl>
Subject RE: unexpected NoClassDefFoundError
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:12:41 GMT

> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
>         at
> org.tiaa.custinquiry.xmlbeans.summary.ResponseDocument$Factory.parse(Unk
> nown
> Source)

At this place you have somthing like this in code:
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.getContextTypeLoader().parse( ... );

After changing from BEA to Apache version I think our Ant deploy task did not
put right xbean.jar (with classes from org.apache.xmlbeans.* packages) to our
biuld, so we also got NoClassDefFoundError.
But if you are runing same version in development (class generation) and in
development it should not be the case.

regards
Arek