xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From Arek Stryjski <develo...@krzyzowki.net.pl>
Subject RE: newDomNode(XmlOptions) (was: binding XML fragment from DOM Node)
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:49:46 GMT
Cytowanie Eric Vasilik <ericvas@bea.com>:

> Actually, I cannot reproduce this exception.  Can you supply a more
> complete, scaled down example?

OK, I will make some test code today.

But I have question about v2. That is the curent status?
Our project is in development right now, and it will not go to production till
end of the year. Do you think it will make sense for us to start using version 2
(if DOM storage is implemented there it could make sense for us).
The question is, will it be stable to use in production at the end of the year?

And any way how to download it? Is it only avilable from CVS?

Best regards
Arek