xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From Jim McLaughlin <me_at_dog...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Problems referencing *$Factory.class in jar files
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 13:04:07 GMT
Nope, tried adding xmbean.jar in same directory I'm
running in  and same result as below.

I thought it might be the fact that the $Factory is a
public static final class Factory
within the interface *.java file
the java error message references

org/blah/foo/RRDocument$Factory

and I did verfiy the existence of this class in the
jar file

org/blah/foo/RRDocument$Factory.class

so perhaps I needed to provide info in the MANIFEST.MF
file as part of the jar.

java -cp xbean.jar;xmltypes.jar;. -jar my.jar param1