xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From Ben Munat <b...@munat.com>
Subject xmlbeans and xslt
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 22:52:18 GMT
Hi. Xmlbeans looks very cool. Was wondering, however, if there is any
way of manipulating the objects created by a compiled schema with JAXP?

I'm particularly interested in transforming instances of my schema via a
compiled XSLT (using XSLTC, unless there's something better someone can
recommend). It would be cool to be able to apply transformations to the
xmlbeans types and get back a different document structure, but still in
xmlbeans classes. However, I realize that might be a tall order.  For
now, just being able to compile a schema, create an instance and then
transform it into classes of any xml library.

thanks,

Ben