xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Iantosca, Jonathan" <jianto...@tiaa-cref.org>
Subject unexpected NoClassDefFoundError
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 19:49:20 GMT
Howdy,

We're using xmlbeans version 1.0 and started to receive an unexpected Error
during runtime. Anyone know why xmlbeans would throw a NoClassDefFound Error
after running fine for a few days. The xmlbeans are running in a j2ee app
under weblogic 8.1sp2. After restarting our managed servers, the problem
cleared up (and we didn't add any classes).

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
        at
org.tiaa.custinquiry.xmlbeans.summary.ResponseDocument$Factory.parse(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.tiaa.custinquiry.persistance.parsers.PortfolioSummaryParser.parse(Portfo
lioSummaryParser.java:85)

Regards,
-Jon

TIAA-CREF