xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Vasilik" <eric...@bea.com>
Subject RE: QName for an xml object
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 17:34:16 GMT
No, getName is independent of Schema.  What you are probably
experiencing is that the XmlObject you get back from parse is a document
object.  Getting a cursor on this document object and calling getName
should return null, for document objects do not have names.  Try calling
toFirstChild() and then calling getName.

_ Eric

However,