xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Vasilik" <eric...@bea.com>
Subject RE: v2 and javax.xml.stream.*
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:45:48 GMT
V2 will work with 1.4.  I build v2 with 1.4 all the time.  You can
ignore the JAM warnings.

The stream interfaces come with jsr173_api.jar.  The build script will
automatically download it into build/lib.  Just put this on your class
path.

I would say that build issues might be better discussed on the dev list.

- Eric

JDK
> 1.4. I
> got warnings from JAM so I change to 1.5. There are problems with
beta1
> (some
> files are not compiling), but after installing bata2 build success.
>
> Is it actually planed that v2 will work only with JDK 1.5, and v1 will
be
> for 1.4?
>
> After I coped all jars from v2/build/lib into my project. Then trying
> build
> with Ant.
> Ant throw such exception (running with verbose flag):
>
> Exception while building schemas: javax/xml/stream/XMLStreamException
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/stream/XMLStreamException
>     at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeLoaderBase.parse(SchemaTypeLoa
de
> rBase.java:347)
>     at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeLoaderBase.parse(SchemaTypeLoa
de
> rBase.java:252)
>     at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.SchemaCompiler.loadTypeSystem(SchemaCompil
er
> .java:656)
>     at

org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.SchemaCompiler.compile(SchemaCompiler.java
:8
> 61)
>     at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.tool.XMLBean.execute(XMLBean.java:229)
>     at
> org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)
>     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:364)
>     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:341)
>     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)
>     at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1214)
>     at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1062)
>     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:673)
>     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:188)
>     at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:196)
>     at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:55)
>
> I could also not found javax.xml.stream.* package. It should be
probably
> in
> src/xmlpublic but could not get it with cvs checkout or update and
> 'anoncvs'
> user. Also then browsing CVS on the web I could not found this
package.
> You only
> have it on javadoc page:

http://xml.apache.org/xmlbeans/docs/reference/javax/xml/stream/XMLStream