xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Crump" <jcr...@sonicsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Problem with XmlBeans.loadXsd
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 20:11:51 GMT
Thanks, Cezar. Alas, your suggestion didn't work.   I'm doing the
initial parse of the WSDL through WSDL4J;  I also need to compile
documents on-the-fly, so the command line tool isn't an option.  And I
really want to avoid parsing the document twice, for obvious reasons.
Any other ideas?  If you can't tell, I'm new to XML Beans ;-)

-Jeff