xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey Crump" <jcr...@sonicsoftware.com>
Subject Type import?
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:41:27 GMT
Does XML Beans support WSDL type importing?

<definitions name="Foo"  targetNamespace="myNS">
   <types>
      <import namespace="http://www.uri.com <http://www.uri.com/> "
schemaLocation="CustomerOrder.xsd" />
   </types>
</definitions>

And if so, how do I find the definition of that type in order to create
a SchemaTypeLoader?  For types that are defined in-line to the WSDL, I'm
importing them in the same way the SchemaCompiler does (thanks, Cezar,
for the tip).  But dpes XML Beans try to load the external definition?

I suppose the alternative is to navigate the WSDL independently and just
get a stream to that schema document, but if XML Beans is already
importing it, I don't want to duplicate work.

Thanks,

Jeff