xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From "O'Hara, Patrick" <patrick.oh...@rwsol.com>
Subject Common schema
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:05:20 GMT
We use XML for almost all of our interaction with external systems.  We are considering using
XMLBeans to handle our XML to Java processing.  I have run into something I need a little
direction on.  We have a Common schema.  This is included in most of our Schemas.  The result
is that each time I make a jar for a new Schema I get a duplicate set of classes for the Common
data types.  This is troubling to me as there is a possibility that these classes may end
up out of sync.  I am wondering if there is a way to tell XMLBeans that classes for part of
the schema (say the parts that are included from a different schema) have already been generated?
 If not that, then is there an alternative approach that I could use to centralize these classes
into a seperate jar?

Pat O'Hara
patrick.ohara@rwsol.com
Connecture, Inc.