xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From Radhakrishnan J <radhakrishna...@tavant.com>
Subject RE: Out of memory problem !!
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:02:52 GMT
I guess the mail got a little confusing.

- I explicitly compile the dumped '.java' files
- Jar the .class files and the '.xsb' dump ( this includes some .xsd files
as well )

Would this jar be equivalent to what the schema compiler generates ? Also,
what is the way out for this out of memory problem ? I tried the '-mx'
option. Doesn't seem to make any difference. I noticed that a 'javacxxxx'
file gets created in the temp folder in my 'user.home' folder. I checked out
the contents of this file, it doesn't reflect the '-mx' value that I pass in
the commandline.

Thanks,
Radhakrishnan