xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From Dmitri.Coleba...@toyota.com.au
Subject RE: unexpected NoClassDefFoundError
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:53:53 GMT

From: Iantosca, Jonathan [mailto:jiantosca@tiaa-cref.org]
Sent: Thursday, 29 July 2004 8:35 AM
To: 'xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: RE: unexpected NoClassDefFoundError

From: Deb Ayers [mailto:Deb.Ayers@bea.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 4:09 PM
To: xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org

Are you running on Windows ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Iantosca, Jonathan [mailto:jiantosca@tiaa-cref.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 2:49 PM
To: 'xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org'
Subject: unexpected NoClassDefFoundError

Howdy,

We're using xmlbeans version 1.0 and started to receive an unexpected
Error during runtime. Anyone know why xmlbeans would throw a
NoClassDefFound Error after running fine for a few days. The xmlbeans
are running in a j2ee app under weblogic 8.1sp2. After restarting our
managed servers, the problem cleared up (and we didn't add any classes).

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
        at
org.tiaa.custinquiry.xmlbeans.summary.ResponseDocument$Factory.parse(Unk
nown
Source)
        at
org.tiaa.custinquiry.persistance.parsers.PortfolioSummaryParser.parse(Po
rtfo
lioSummaryParser.java:85)

Regards,
-Jon

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.  You are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited. TIAA-CREF

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.  You are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
TIAA-CREF

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachment may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorized to copy
or disclose all or any part of it without the prior written consent
of Toyota.

Opinions expressed in this email and any attachment are those of the
sender and not necessarily the opinions of Toyota.
Please scan this email and any attachment for viruses.
Toyota does not accept any responsibility for problems
caused by viruses, whether it is Toyota's fault or not.