xml-xmlbeans-user mailing list archives

From Nikhil Dinesh <nikh...@seas.upenn.edu>
Subject RE: order of elements in a sequence
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 21:43:39 GMT
Nothing at all. This was just a test case where I read it in and write it
out.

The code looks like the following:

XmlSaxHandler viewDestHandler =
XmlBeans.getContextTypeLoader().newXmlSaxHandler(ViewChartDocument.type,null);

//This is a saxHandler which passes through events to another saxHandler
//applying some transformations (which do not involve changing the order).
//Since the document starts of in a dtd this handles the changing of
//namespaces etc
MySaxHandler saxHandler = new
MySaxHandler(viewDestHandler.getContentHandler(),
viewDestHandler.getLexicalHandler());

....(code that does the reading)

ViewChartDocument doc = (ViewChartDocument)(viewDestHandler.getObject());
doc.save(System.err);