xml-xsp-dev mailing list archives

From "Tagunov Anthony" <atagu...@nnt.ru>
Subject Re: taglib application order (was: Re-purposing XSP)
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2001 08:10:52 GMT
On Sat, 10 Mar 2001 20:12:10 +0000 (GMT), Matt Sergeant wrote:

>As I already said, the SAX parser that parses the XSP file dispatches
>events to other SAX handlers that implement the taglibs (so it's a
>namespace dispatcher, if you like). Each event can return a string that
>appends to the generated script, or they can call
>$handler->append_to_script("code").

Not very stong in Perl, sorry :-)) What i find usefull to ask in addition, Matt
is do you handle and how do you handle things like

<esql:parameter><request:get-parameter name="foo"></esql:parameter>

?
(this is (A)-type interaction between taglibs as i classified 'em in my prev
email to the list)

Is all the "inclosure" of <esql:parameter> tag being directed as a stream
of SAX events to the esql taglib module? (as child nodes of
<esql:parameter>?)

(I'm not intrested currently if <esql:parameter> is implemented in AxKit
flavour of esql, this was just an example of nesting tags belonging to
different taglibs)

Feeling intrested, Tagunov Anthony