xml-xsp-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Di Pierri <p...@arpage.ch>
Subject Re: XSP files inside another xsp file
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:41:44 GMT

Sasanka,

one way to solve this problem is to organize all common functionalities in
one or more logicsheets. These will become a sort of Markup libraries for
all XSPs that need it. This is also a good way to rationalize your XSP's
functionalities and reduce the java code in XSP (enhancing readability).

Hope it helps you.

Cheers,

pino