xml-xsp-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <ulr...@mayring.de>
Subject Re: this list --was Xsp w/out Cocoon
Date Sat, 06 Apr 2002 11:07:34 GMT
Matt Sergeant wrote:

>   package MyDateTimeTaglib;

[...]

I see. So Axkit does not define the taglibs in XSLT stylesheets, but in
Perl code, right? Was there a particular reason why you chose that approach?

> No. That's a very old discussion. Get decent filtering software. If you do
> that it means the list becomes a black hole, so that nobody from outside
> can ever participate, which goes against the spirit of openness of the
> Apache project.

Sorry, I didn't mean to rehash an old discussion. I thought it was a
mistake, because the other cocoon lists are set up differently. Then
they should be changed to this "more open" style?

And I am probably expected to reply to the author and cc: the list?

cheers,

Ulrich