xml-xsp-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: Enhancement for the DirectoryGenerator
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:44:08 GMT
Yeah:

1) This has nothing to do with xsp, so post to cocoon-dev
2) Don't post in HTML/RTF

:)

Other than that, there are plenty of examples of Generators, you don't need
to extend the Directory one, just copy & rename the class to start from.

J.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chad Gipson [mailto:chad.gipson@sparta.com]
Sent: Thursday, 13 February 2003 10:12
To: xsp-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: Enhancement for the DirectoryGenerator

I am trying to use Cocoon to return a directory listing of a web-uri. Is
there an implementation that would allow me to pass an http://... formatted
address and receive a xml-formatted directory listing in return. I am
assuming that I would have to write a class extending the current directory
generator. Does anyone have any idea on how to proceed?

Chad Gipson
Cocoon newbie

of this email.