xml-xsp-dev mailing list archives

From "Josep Riudavets" <jriudave...@uoc.edu>
Subject Insert java classes in XSP
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 08:23:35 GMT

Hi ... My name is Josep, and I'm a telecommunications engineer student, at the Technical University
of Catalonia (Barcelona, Spain).

I'm trying to use my own java classes in a XSP page. My classes are into a package under WEB-INF/classes/
directory, and I'm using a <xsp:structure> tag in order to import these classes.

My problem is that XSP recognize this classes, but it does not execute them, there's not any
error message. I'm sure that my classes works perfectly, because I have check them with and
IDE Java.

Does XSP recognize J2SDK compiler? Do I have to change anything in the cocoon WEB-INF/lib
directory?

Here's my XSP page:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>

<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>

<xsp:page language="java" xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp" xmlns:xsp-request="http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0"
xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2">

<xsp:structure>

<xsp:include>edu.uoc.riudavets.CrearSignatura</xsp:include>

<xsp:include>java.io.*</xsp:include>

</xsp:structure>

<procesa>

<xsp:logic>

String a00 = "/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/fitxers/usuaria.p12";

String a11 = "federicoa";

String a22 = "/usr/local/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/fitxers/exped.xml";

CrearSignatura cs = new CrearSignatura();

cs.Signar(a00,a11,a22);

</xsp:logic>

</procesa>

</xsp:page>