xml-xsp-dev mailing list archives

From Santiago Gala PĆ©rez <sg...@hisitech.com>
Subject farther off topic (was Re: Does anyone have javascript working in an xsp page?)
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2003 11:01:05 GMT

El jueves, 25 sept, 2003, a las 09:27 Europe/Madrid, Sylvain Wallez
escribiĆ³:

> Matt Sergeant wrote:
>
>> PS: We should shut down this list. It's now just serving to attract
>> off topic posts.
>
> +1

+1

To me it serves essentially to confirm that when someone throws a stone
to the sea in the mediterranean,
(parts of) the waves it makes will arrive to Japan some time later, in
a much different form ;-)

I got subscribed to Ricardo Rocha suggestion that xsp could be useful
for us, and that I could be useful for xsp development tasks, a looong
looong time ago. I never actually contributed anything, and the dev
efforts have been languishing and then stopping since then. But still
lots of people are using it, and from time to time they manage to find
the list and send messages to it.